Sunday, March 18, 2012

Focusing on my uniqueness in the enjoyment of music

Nobody can hear the same song as I do. This specific enjoyment that I derive is totally unique from the way I interpret the music, the way I feel it, the way I emote with it, the images I bring up, past experiences recalled, projections etc. Another person hearing the same song would have a very different mental landscape. Its very profound and exciting to think about "what exactly do 'I' enjoy in this song?"(the enjoyment is absolutely unique, special, intimate and personal). Its magical when you look at it from this perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a diamond mapped to experience

The ideal +ve experience is where the mind is like an infinitely large diamond that is clear, does not hold anything but yet, reflects/refr...