The light of your attention contains all your emotional projections.
This light is what we direct towards the manifest world.
When the light of attention is de-focused:
- When de-focused, your emotions are not invested in anything in particular but more in abstract themes.
- You see the forest for the trees and no tree is very significant, or the investment of projections is diffuse for each tree.
- The analogy for this would be a floodlight like spread of light.
- No area is exceptionally illuminated, but a large area is covered.
- Its like a cloud like density spanning a large area. But power output for change at a micro level is low.
- When focused, your emotional projections are invested and directed to a single object or small group of objects.
- You see a single tree of the forest in great detail and all your projections are directed towards it.
- The analogy would be a laser like pointed light.
- Its like the density of a small iron ball.
- Its power output and capacity for change is high.