Saturday, November 13, 2010
Watching movies after midnight
- The brain resides at the alpha state or twilight zone at this time and is fairly relaxed.
- After watching the movie, anyway you would be hitting the sack, so you do not have to think about all the tasks you need to do for the day.
- There is complete silence in the night - no birds chirping and other nature sounds, very very few cars on the road.
- There are no pending jobs for that particular day
- Have a high quality headphone and viewing screen coupled with a high quality DVD print is a luxury
- This lights can be turned off while watching, and since its night, all you would see is the movie screen
All these factors hugely improve the quality of the experience and they maximize the involvement and reward :)
The ideal +ve experience is where the mind is like an infinitely large diamond that is clear, does not hold anything but yet, reflects/refr...
Sexual fantasizing, masturbation and actual sex should not be simply something done to curb boredom. Ritualizing these acts all the more rem...
How have people managed to collapse their infinite imagination potential Into this severely constrained and limited space/time framework ...