Friday, July 1, 2011

Feeling of clarity

Today, while working out in the gym, I tried to do a vipassana observation as I was doing the exercise. To my surprise, I intermittently saw things with great clarity. I was still going through
some pain due to the exercise but somehow, I was separate from that and just watching it with clarity.

I thought about how it happened and how can it be maintained in daily life. I think I need to drop all concepts, imaginations etc. and simply concentrate on WHAT IS. It seems to be an elusive tricky thing to do, but that would be the ultimate grounding to reality if I can do it.

Also for improving executive function, I should concentrate on the doer and keep asking the question "what do you want to do and why?" several times during a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a diamond mapped to experience

The ideal +ve experience is where the mind is like an infinitely large diamond that is clear, does not hold anything but yet, reflects/refr...