Saturday, July 2, 2011

Getting primed to fantasize or dream

Though all my fantasy and creativity is inside my head, the external situation(physical/emotional influences) seems to play a huge role in my ability to recreate the experience/pulling it out of me. I dream much much stronger when the external situation guides me in that direction. Its like hypnosis, to recover a certain class or memory you need to be in the right room inside your mind.

But I strongly believe, if the concentration/visualization skills are developed very strongly and if you realize experiencially that your imagination can recreate reality itself and that therre is no difference, then it is possible to recreate any fantasy experience. The problem might be firstly I have not developed the required skill in visualization/concentration and secondly somewhere inside me I believe imagination is not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a diamond mapped to experience

The ideal +ve experience is where the mind is like an infinitely large diamond that is clear, does not hold anything but yet, reflects/refr...