Tuesday, October 15, 2013

There is only 'Aliveness' forever

Everything is alive. If I remove all objects and division from my awareness, all I see is aliveness/vibration. There is only seeing, hearing, tasting, touching, smelling, and the mind. My seeing space is constantly in vibration even if I just stare at one point. I am continuously sensing sound vibrations through my ear. Every breath I take, there is a different smell. The smell perceived in each breath is unique and continuously changing. The same holds true for internal and external sensations on/in my body. My thought/emotional space too is continuously in motion. In all of these sense spaces, there is continuous change, movement, vibration. Even all of these senses can be collapsed into the gestalt called 'Experience'. This experience is vibrating with aliveness by itself and you are all of it. There is no stable, persistent object thing in this entire experience spectrum. You are just the infinite potential formless dimensionless entity in which all dimensions arise including time, space, all objects and perceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a diamond mapped to experience

The ideal +ve experience is where the mind is like an infinitely large diamond that is clear, does not hold anything but yet, reflects/refr...